Score, Minimal, Theme, Smooth Jazz, Experimental
- Performer:Johnny Mandel
- Album:Point Blank / The Outfit
- About:Label: Film Score Monthly – FSM Vol. 5 No. 8
Series: Silver Age Classics – FSM Vol. 5 No. 8
Type: CD, Compilation, Reissue, Limited Edition, Stereo
Date of released: Jun 2002
Category: Jazz, Stage & Screen
Style: Score, Minimal, Theme, Smooth Jazz, Experimental
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1486 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1834 megabytes
- Other formats:DTS DMF VQF MP1 AA DTS MOD
- 1486 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
- 1834 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP / RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Opening / Main Title||2:38|
|6||At The Window / The Bathroom
Vocals – Sharon Acker
|7||Joy Ride / Mighty Good Times
Performer [Mighty Good Times] – The Stu Gardner TrioWritten-By [Mighty Good Times] – Stu Gardner
|8||Chris To Reese's Lair||1:40|
|9||This Way To Heaven||2:23|
|10||I'll Slip Out Of Something Comfortable / Reese Gets Hits||5:08|
|12||The Money Men||0:53|
|14||Back To Chris||1:07|
|17||The Fort Point||1:33|
|19||Taxi In The Rain / Parish Priest / Eddie's Dead||2:50|
|21||Hotel Corridor / Bad Right Ear||1:48|
|23||Her Mama Passed Away||2:45|
|24||Office Scuffle / Kenilworth Heist / Casino Heist||4:11|
|25||Through The Fields Of Summer||2:25|
|26||"I Called My Daddy" / Laffin' And Scratchin' / She Is Dead||6:18|
|27||Mansion Gates / Assault On Impregnable Fortress Of Anti-Social Adversary / Surprise While Shaving||8:57|
|28||After The Brawl Is Over||1:25|
- Art Direction [Cd Art Direction By] – Joe Sikoryak
- Composed By, Conductor – Jerry Fielding (tracks: 19 to 29), Johnny Mandel (tracks: 1 to 18)
- Engineer [Recording] – Aaron Rochin
- Executive Producer [For Turner Entertainment Co.] – George Feltenstein
- Flute [Solo] – Bud Shank (tracks: 1 to 18)
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering By] – Doug Schwartz
- Orchestrated By – Bill Byers* (tracks: 1 to 18), Gerald Raney (tracks: 19 to 29), Johnny Mandel (tracks: 1 to 18), Lennie Niehaus (tracks: 19 to 29)
- Performer [Electronic Instruments] – Paul Beaver (tracks: 1 to 18)
- Reissue Producer [Album Producer] – Lukas Kendall
- Reissue Producer [Assistant] – Jeff Eldridge
- Remix [Music Score Remix] – Michael McDonald
- Vocals – Steve Gillette (tracks: 19 to 29)
NotesPOINT BLANK directed by John Boorman starring Lee Marvin as Walker.
Point Blank selections recorded July 7 and 11, 1967.
THE OUTFIT directed byJohn Flynn starring Robert Duvall as Earl Macklin.
The Outfit selections recorded July 9, 10, 11, 12, 16 and 26, 1973.
All selections recorded at M-G-M Studios Scoring Stage, Culver City, California.
Digital Mastering at Mulholland Music, Los Angeles, California.
Still photographs and poster images courtesy of Turner Entertainment Co., An AOL Time Warner Company.
This pressing is limited to 3.000 copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: [none]
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.