- Performer:Martyn Bennett
- About:Label: Real World Records – 70876 18076 2 2, Real World Records – 70876-18076-2-2
Type: CD, Album, Copy Protected, Promo
Date of released: 2003
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1310 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1575 megabytes
- Other formats:MPC MOD ASF AC3 APE AUD AU
- 1310 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
- 1575 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP / RAR archive
|4||Nae Regrets Medley||3:50|
- Licensed To – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Narada Productions, Inc.
- Distributed By – Narada Productions, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Narada Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Real World Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Real World Records Ltd.
- Published By – Harmony Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Womad Music Ltd.
- Published By – Isa Music
- Published By – Global Jukebox Publishing
- Published By – peermusic (UK) Ltd
- Published By – Springthyme Music
- Published By – From A Distance
- Published By – Real World Works Ltd.
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Mixed At – Real World Studios
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Directed By – Andrew Skeet (tracks: 2, 5)
- Double Bass – Gordon Maclean (tracks: 5)
- Drum, Loops [Guitar Loop] – John Barlow (tracks: 5), Sorren Maclean (tracks: 5)
- Guitar, Strings, Harmonium, Pipe [Smallpipes] – Martyn Bennett
- Liner Notes – Martyn Bennett
- Narrator, Drone – Michael Marra (tracks: 5)
- Piano, Cello – Kirsten Bennett (tracks: 5, 8, 10)
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Martyn Bennett
- Programmed By, Sampler, Sounds [Electronically Derived Sounds], Arranged By [Strings] – Martyn Bennett
- Recorded By [Additional] – Marco Migliari
- Strings – Millennia Strings (tracks: 2, 5)
- Vocals [Chorus] – Petrea Cooney (tracks: 4)
- Vocals [Overtone Singing] – John Purser (tracks: 10)
NotesThere is a very similar version with a different Category and different cover
Licensed For Promotional Use Only. Not For Sale
Cats# appears as:
70876 18076 2 2 on spine
70876-18076-2-2 on CD label
All tracks recorded and mixed with additional recording on Backbird and Liberation at Real World Studios
Published By :
1 – Harmony Music Ltd/Copyright Control
2 – WOMAD Music Ltd/Isa Music;
3 – WOMAD Music Ltd/Global Jukebox Publishing (BMI)
4 – Peer Music (UK) Ltd/ WOMAD Music Ltd/Springthyme Music
5 to 9 – WOMAD Music Ltd
10 - WOMAD Music Ltd/From A Distance/ Real World Works Ltd
℗ © 2003 Real World Records Ltd.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Real World Records Ltd and licensed exclusively to Virgin Records Ltd and Narada Productions Inc
Manufactured and distributed by Narada Productions, Inc. Printed and manufactured in the USA
Grit is dedicated to Hamish Henderson (1919-2002)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L044
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 166M
- Matrix / Runout: 7087 61807622AVCP 1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (CD mould): MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Other (Booklet Category): 72435 92551 2 5
|CD RW 114||Martyn Bennett||Grit (CD, Album)||Real World Records||CD RW 114||UK||2003|
|none||Martyn Bennett||Grit (CD, Album, Promo)||Real World Records, Virgin Music||none||France||2003|
|72435 92551 2 5||Martyn Bennett||Grit (CD, Album)||Real World Records||72435 92551 2 5||US||2003|
|LPRW114||Martyn Bennett||Grit (2xLP, RE, Yel)||Real World Records||LPRW114||UK||2017|
|70876-18125-2-7||Martyn Bennett||Grit (CD, Album, Copy Prot., Promo)||Real World Records||70876-18125-2-7||US||2003|