Punk, Lo-Fi, Rhythmic Noise, Rock & Roll
- Performer:Thomas Jefferson Slave Apartments
- About:Label: Datapanik Records – DPA A03, Datapanik Records – DPA A05
Type: Vinyl, 7", EP
Date of released: 1990
Style: Punk, Lo-Fi, Rhythmic Noise, Rock & Roll
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1257 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1862 megabytes
- Other formats:MOD WMA MP4 AC3 AIFF XM AHX
- 1257 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
- 1862 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP / RAR archive
|A1||–Thomas Jefferson Slave Apartments||Bottle Island|
|A2||–Thomas Jefferson Slave Apartments||Unholy Trophy|
|B1||–Monster Truck Five||It Comes To This|
|B2||–Monster Truck Five||Stonefinger|
|B3||–Monster Truck Five||Piece Of Work|
- Bass – Keith Baker (tracks: A1,A2)
- Drums – Nora Malone (tracks: A1,A2)
- Guitar – Bob Petric (tracks: A1,A2)
- Producer – Slaves* (tracks: A1,A2)
- Recorded By – Elliot Dicks (tracks: A1,A2)
- Vocals – Ron House (tracks: A1,A2)
NotesNumbered (on inner sleeve) edition of 700
Numbered copies out of 800 also exist
First 100 to 150 are on yellow vinyl
Some black vinyl copies without numbering exist
Comes in folded sleeve.
Track B2 is called "Angel Dusted (SF)" on the sleeve but "Stonefinger" on the label.
|DPA A03, DPA A05||Thomas Jefferson Slave Apartments / Monster Truck 005*||Thomas Jefferson Slave Apartments / Monster Truck 005* - Untitled (7", Yel)||Datapanik Records, Datapanik Records||DPA A03, DPA A05||US||1990|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.