- Performer:Ben Goldberg
- Album:Twelve Minor
- About:Label: Avant – Avan 035
Type: CD, Album
Date of released: 1998
Style: Contemporary Jazz
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1496 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1300 megabytes
- Other formats:AU APE MOD MP4 MP1 VQF VOX
- 1496 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
- 1300 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP / RAR archive
|1||Statement Of Themes On Contra-Alto Clarinet||3:51|
|2||The Horizon Exaggerates The Nearness Of The Horizon||8:15|
|5||Only Saved By Poetry||6:43|
- Recorded At – Bay Records Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Foothill Digital
- Published By – Njamin Music
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Adam Goldberg
- Artwork [Design] – Ikue Mori
- Bass – Trevor Dunn
- Clarinet, Bass Clarinet, Contra-Alto Clarinet, Composed By, Producer – Ben Goldberg
- Drums – Kenny Wollesen
- Executive-Producer – Disk Union, John Zorn
- Executive-Producer [Associate] – Kazunori Sugiyama
- Koto – Miya Masaoka
- Mastered By – Allan Tucker
- Recorded By – Jeff Cressman
- Tenor Saxophone – Rob Sudduth
- Violin – Carla Kihlstedt
NotesRecorded March 1997 at Bay Records, Berkeley, California.
Mastered at Foothill Digital, NYC.
Cover art: Twenty Squares Monoprint 1987.
The titles for songs 2-7 are found in The Book of Shares by Edmond Jabes.
"In Memory Rosario Mazzeo 1911-1997"
With obi strip.
(C)(P) 1998 Disk Union
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988044900356
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.