- Album:Leadbelly's Legacy Volume 3: Early Recordings
- About:Label: Folkways Records – FP 24
Type: Vinyl, 10", LP, Album
Date of released: 1951
Style: Country Blues
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1272 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1323 megabytes
- Other formats:ASF DXD MP2 XM APE XM AA
- 1272 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
- 1323 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP / RAR archive
|A1||Fort Worth And Dallas Blues (Good Morning Blues)|
|A3||Roberta, Part 1|
|A4||Roberta, Part 2|
|B2||Daddy I'm Coming Back To You|
|B3||See See Rider|
- Edited By, Liner Notes – Frederic Ramsey Jr.
- Guitar, Vocals, Music By, Words By – Huddie Ledbetter
NotesThis record came with a booklet containing notes on the 8 songs on the record, in addition to notes about when the recordings were made. In addition to the notes about the recordings on the record, there is an essay by Ramsey entitled "Leadbelly's Legacy."
These recordings were made in 1935, in New York City.
© 1951 Folkways Records and Service Corp.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A): FP 24 A
- Matrix / Runout (B): FP 24 B
- Other: Both etchings appear twice[9 o'clock + 3 o'clock] together with Plastylite "ear" and 3T
|FA 2024||Leadbelly||Leadbelly's Legacy Volume 3: Early Recordings (LP, Album)||Folkways Records||FA 2024||US||1951|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.