- Performer:Lee Konitz
- Album:The New Sounds
- About:Label: Prestige – PRLP 108
Type: Vinyl, LP, 10", Mono
Date of released: 1951
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1498 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1763 megabytes
- Other formats:WMA AU AC3 MP2 MOD WMA VOC
- 1498 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
- 1763 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP / RAR archive
|A2||You Stepped Out Of A Dream|
|A3||Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams|
|B2||You Go To My Head|
|B4||Ice Cream Konitz|
- Record Company – Prestige Record Co.
- Pressed By – Plastylite
- Bass – Arnold Fishkin (tracks: B1 to B4), Gene Ramey (tracks: A1, A4), Percy Heath (tracks: A2, A3)
- Drums – Don Lamond (tracks: A2, A3), Jeff Morton (tracks: B1 to B4), Stan Levey (tracks: A1, A4)
- Guitar – Billy Bauer (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Piano – Al Haig (tracks: A1, A4), Sal Mosca (tracks: B1 to B4), Tony Aless (tracks: A2, A3)
- Saxophone – Lee Konitz (tracks: A1 to A4), Stan Getz (tracks: B1 to B4)
NotesTracks A1, A4: recorded NYC, June 21, 1949; tracks B1 to B4: NYC, April 7, 1950; tracks A2, A3: NYC, April 14, 1950 [jazzdisco.org].
Year of release cf.: T. Neely "Goldmine Jazz Album Price Guide" 2nd ed. (Iola 2004), 196.
Gene Ramey, Stan Levey, Percy Heath, Don Lamond and Tony Aless are not credited on back cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, etched): PRLP 108A [the Plastylite "ear"]
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, etched): PRLP 108B [the Plastylite "ear"]
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): (PRLP 108A)
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): (PRLP 108B)
|PRLP 108||Lee Konitz And Stan Getz||Lee Konitz And Stan Getz - The New Sounds (10")||Prestige||PRLP 108||US||1951|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.