Rhythm & Blues
- Performer:Loose Ends
- Album:Look How Long
- About:Label: 10 Records – DIXCD 94, 10 Records – 411 110
Type: CD, Album
Date of released: 1990
Category: Electronic, Funk / Soul, Pop
Style: Rhythm & Blues
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1644 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1408 megabytes
- Other formats:AU AHX TTA AA MOD MP4 AC3
- 1644 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
- 1408 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP / RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Look How Long||3:44|
|2||Don't You Ever (Try To Change Me)||4:28|
|3||Time Is Ticking||4:48|
|4||Love's Got Me||3:35|
|5||Don't Be A Fool
Programmed By [Keyboard Programming] – Phillip Linton*
|7||Love Controversy Pt. 1||3:29|
|8||Try My Love||4:04|
Trumpet [Trumpet Solo], Soloist [Trumpet Solo] – Byron Wallen
|10||I Don't Need To Love||4:04|
|11||Symptoms Of Love||1:23|
- Produced For – Top Buzz Productions
- Published By – Brampton Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 10 Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – 10 Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – AVL
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Arranged By – Carl McIntosh
- Art Direction, Design – Simon Taylor
- Backing Vocals – Carl McIntosh, Christine Lewin, Linda Carrière*, Sunay Suleyman, Trisha Lewin
- Engineer – Gordon Milne
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Cisco Kid, David Emmanuelle*
- Instruments, Performer, Arranged By, Programmed By – Carl McIntosh
- Lead Vocals – Carl McIntosh (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 to 11), Linda Carrière* (tracks: 1, 3, 5), Sunay Suleyman (tracks: 7)
- Photography By – Xavier Guardans
- Producer – Carl McIntosh
- Programmed By – Carl McIntosh
- Written-By – McIntosh*, Nicholas*, Carrière* (tracks: 1), Suleyman*, Jacobs*
NotesAll instruments played, arranged and programmed by Carl Mackintosh.
Additional musicians: Byron Wallen (trumpet solo on "Hold Tight") and Phillip Linton* (keyboard programming on "Don't Be A Fool")
*Phillip Linton appears courtesy of Beeline Productions.
Produced for Top Buzz Productions.
Writer credits state:
"composed by McIntosh/Nicholas/Jacobs/Suleyman except* composed by McIntosh/Nicholas/Jacobs/Carrière" - but no track is assigned with an asterisk anywhere on the release.
Manufactured in the U.K. [disc face]
Catalog numbers for LP and cassette also listed on back.
Catalog number '411 110' appears on rear insert only.
Durations are not listed on the release.
Comparison to the US CD (MCAD-10044):
– track order is different
– mix of "Hold Tight" is different
– no bonus track
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 012982 009426
- Barcode (String): 5012982009426
- Label Code: LC/ 3098
- Matrix / Runout: DIXCD 94 · MASTERED BY NIMBUS
- Other (Distribution/Price code, F): PM 518
|DIX 94||Loose Ends||Look How Long (LP, Album)||10 Records||DIX 94||UK||1990|
|7243 8 44096 2 3, CDVIP186||Loose Ends||Look How Long (CD, Album, RE)||10 Records, 10 Records||7243 8 44096 2 3, CDVIP186||UK||1997|
|DIXCD 94||Loose Ends||Look How Long (CD, Album)||10 Records||DIXCD 94||UK||1990|
|DIXCD 94||Loose Ends||Look How Long (Cass)||10 Records, Topkapı Müzik||DIXCD 94||Turkey||1990|
|MCA-10044||Loose Ends||Look How Long (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA-10044||US||1990|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.