- Performer:Current 93
- Album:The Moons At Your Door
- About:Label: The Spheres – THE SPHERES NINETEEN
Type: 2 x Vinyl, 12", Single Sided, Test Pressing Vinyl, 12", Single Sided, Lathe Cut All Media, Limited Edition, Numbered
Date of released: 01 Nov 2016
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1522 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1733 megabytes
- Other formats:FLAC RA XM MP4 ASF MP3 WMA
- 1522 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
- 1733 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP / RAR archive
|A||The Moons At Your Door|
|C||There Is A Graveyard That Dwells In Man|
|E||Mass By Boy|
- Artwork [Cover paintings] – David Tibet
- Design [Album, Insert], Layout – Ania Goszczyńska
- Performer [Challened Æther] – Andrew Liles
- Performer [Challened Æthyr] – David Tibet
- Piano [Channeled Piano] – Reinier Van Houdt
- Recorded By – The Bricoleur
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Andrew Liles, David Tibet
- Vocals [Channeled Voice] – Alan Taylor
NotesThe album consists of 3 one-sided black vinyl 12” records; all 3 records have no music on the black reverse. The first 2 records, which are white-label test-pressings, have, respectively, track 1 and track 2 from the standard album on their A side: so record one has “The Moons At Your Door” on side 1, and record 2 has “There Is A GraveYard That Dwells In Man” on side 1. The 3rd record is a one-sided lathe-cut record, mastered and cut by the bricoleur, and has on one side the third track from the album, “Mass By Boy”, which only appears on this edition of the album.
Each blank side of each 12” record has a different decorative image silk-screened in white and luminous ink on that blank reverse. This design is different on each of the 3 records. The blank side does NOT have a white label on it.
The text on the white-labels on side 1 of the test-pressings are hand-written by David.
The playable side of the lathe-cut record has David’s thumb-print in silver.
The 6-panel fold-out card poster cover (of which we show the 6 panels of the outer cover in this update) is printed in luminous ink on black card.
The edition comes with a screen-printed insert.
The entire item is placed inside a clear sealable bag, screen-printed to the front and back in silver ink.
93 copies, signed and numbered by David.
With several copies the label sent two extra generic plain white cardboard sleeves. They say the clear sealable bag would be very tight when all three records are placed inside, and to avoid the bag from splitting the first two records can be placed inside the extra sleeves.
|THE SPHERES NINETEEN||Current 93||The Moons At Your Door (CD, Album)||The Spheres||THE SPHERES NINETEEN||UK||2015|
|THE SPHERES NINETEEN||Current 93||The Moons At Your Door (LP, Album, Whi)||The Spheres||THE SPHERES NINETEEN||UK||2015|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.