Modern Classical, Contemporary, Post-Modern
- About:Label: Stockhausen-Verlag – Stockhausen 74
Type: CD, Stereo
Date of released: 2005
Category: Electronic, Classical
Style: Modern Classical, Contemporary, Post-Modern
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1777 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1300 megabytes
- Other formats:TTA XM AC3 ASF DXD AAC MPC
- 1777 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
- 1300 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP / RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
Synthesizer – Antonio Pérez Abellán, Benjamin Kobler, Fabrizio Rosso, Frank Gutschmidt, Marc Maes
|2||Click-Tracks Für Sonntags-Abschied (For Rehearsal)||34:30|
- Recorded At – Sound Studio N
- Mixed At – Sound Studio N
- Composed By – Karlheinz Stockhausen
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Günter Kasper*
- Leader – Karlheinz Stockhausen
NotesSonntags-Abschied für 5 Synthesizer (Sunday Farewell) is a version of the choral piece Hoch-Zeiten, scored for 5 synthesizers. Composed from 2001 to 2003, recorded in August 2004 and mixed in 2005 at the Sound Studio N (for Nedeltschev) in Cologne, Germany.
Although the piece is in one movement, it is separated into 18 continuous tracks. The click-tracks are for studio production purposes.
Comes with a 20-page booklet in German and English.
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.