Contemporary Jazz, Cool Jazz
- Performer:Kirk Whalum
- Album:The Promise
- About:Label: CBS – 465273 2
Type: CD, Album
Date of released: 1989
Style: Contemporary Jazz, Cool Jazz
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1507 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1406 megabytes
- Other formats:TTA APE XM VOX AIFF MPC WMA
- 1507 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
- 1406 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP / RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Receive Your Love
Co-producer – Bob James, Jerry PetersComposed By – J. Peters*, S. Scarborough*Guitar – Paul Jackson Jr.Keyboards, Programmed By [Additional] – Jerry PetersMixed By – Joe JorgensenProgrammed By [Computer, Synthesizer] – Diane LouieRecorded By – Hal SacksVocals – Darryl Phinnessee, Dorian Holly*, Syreeta
Bass – Gary KingComposed By – Kirk WhalumDrums – Herman MatthewsGuitar – Steve KhanKeyboards – Bob JamesPercussion – Leonard "Doc" Gibbs*Programmed By – Bob James
Bass – Abraham LaborielCo-producer – Bob James, Jerry PetersComposed By – J. Peters*Guitar – Paul Jackson Jr.Keyboards, Programmed By [Additional] – Jerry PetersMixed By – Joe JorgensenProgrammed By [Computer, Synthesizer] – Diane LouieRecorded By – Hal Sacks
Bass – Schuyler Deale, Schuyler DealeComposed By – Kirk Whalum
Composed By – Kirk WhalumEngineer [Additional] – Rick Pekkonen*Guitar – Larry CarltonRhythm Guitar – Steve Khan
Composed By – Kirk WhalumSoloist, Bass – Gary KingSoloist, Guitar – Steve Khan
Composed By – Kirk WhalumSoloist, Guitar – Dean Brown
|8||Don't Even Look
Composed By – Kirk WhalumGuitar [Additional] – Dean Brown
|9||For All We Know
Bass – Ron CarterComposed By – F. Coots*, S. M. Lewis*
- Bass – Gary King (tracks: 2, 4 to 8)
- Drums – Herman Matthews
- Engineer [Assistant] – Doug Rose, Max Risenhoover
- Engineer [Mastering] – Vlado Meller
- Executive-Producer – George Butler
- Guitar – Steve Khan (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 8)
- Keyboards, Programmed By [Computer, Synthesizer] – Bob James (tracks: 2, 4 to 9)
- Mastered By [Supervision] – Joe Jorgensen
- Percussion – Leonard "Doc" Gibbs* (tracks: 2 to 8)
- Producer – Bob James
- Programmed By [Additional Computer, Synthesizer] – Max Risenhoover
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Joe Jorgensen (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 9)
- Saxophone – Kirk Whalum
NotesRecorded at Bear Tracks, Suffern, N.Y.
Additional recording at Peace In The Valley Recording, South Pasadena, CA and at Remidi Studio, Ardsley-On-The-Hudson, N.Y.
Mixed at Remidi Studio.
Digitally mastered at CBS Recording Studios, NY, on the CBS DisComputer System.
(c) + (p) CBS Records Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099746 527327
|465273 1||Kirk Whalum||The Promise (LP, Album)||CBS||465273 1||Netherlands||1989|
|FC 45215||Kirk Whalum||The Promise (LP, Album)||Columbia||FC 45215||US||1989|
|188.039/1-465273, 188.039, 1-465273||Kirk Whalum||The Promise (LP, Album)||Discos CBS Jazz, Discos CBS Jazz, Discos CBS Jazz||188.039/1-465273, 188.039, 1-465273||Brazil||1989|
|BFCT 45215||Kirk Whalum||The Promise (Cass, Album, dol)||CBS||BFCT 45215||Canada||1989|
|CK 45215||Kirk Whalum||The Promise (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 45215||US||1989|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.