- Performer:The Moog
- Album:4 Track EP
- About:Label: Sublogic Recordings – SLRV018, Ninety Two Retro – 9T2R 006
Type: Vinyl, 12", Test Pressing, EP, White Label, 33 ⅓ RPM
Date of released: 12 Mar 2012
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1485 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1774 megabytes
- Other formats:MPC VQF DTS AA RA MMF WMA
- 1485 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
- 1774 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP / RAR archive
|A1||–The Moog||Jungle Muffin (Original Mix)|
|A2||–The Moog||Rush Hour (Original Mix)|
|AA1||–Justice & Mercy||Fake Lobsters (Original Mix)|
|AA2||–Justice & Mercy||Lobsters (Moog Remix)|
- Mastered At – masterpiece
- Pressed By – Optimal Media Production – BC70363
- Mastered By – Beau Thomas (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Written-By, Producer, Performer – Andrew Wright (tracks: A1, A2), Anthony Bowes (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
NotesTest pressing of SLRV018 / 9T2R006 on 150gm heavyweight vinyl, limited to 30 copies only.
As with several previous Sublogic Recordings releases, the quote in the runout etchings is taken from the 1984 film Repo Man.
Vinyl produced by Optimal Media Production GMBH, Germany via Disc Solutions Ltd, UK.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: BC70363-07
- Other (Runout Etchings Side A): "NINETY TWO RETRO... 2012", "BEAU" "SLRV018A" and "9T2R006A".
- Other (Runout Etchings Side B): "HEMISPHERE... HEMISPHERE...", "WWW.SUBLOGICRECORDINGS.COM", "BEAU", "SLRV018B" and "9T2R006B".
|SLRV018, 9T2R 006||The Moog / Justice + Mercy||The Moog / Justice + Mercy - 4 Track EP (12", EP, Ltd)||Sublogic Recordings, Ninety Two Retro||SLRV018, 9T2R 006||UK||2012|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.