- Performer:Brand X
- Album:Live At The Roxy LA
- About:Label: Zok Records – ZCDBX010, Zok Records – ZCDBX 010
Type: CD, Album
Date of released: 1995
Category: Jazz, Rock
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1694 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1775 megabytes
- Other formats:DMF XM VOX MMF DXD WMA AUD
- 1694 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
- 1775 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP / RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Disco Suicide (Into) Algon
Written-By – Lumley*
|2||Dance Of The Illegal Aliens
Written-By – Jones*
|3||Don't Make Waves
Written-By – Goodsall*
Written-By – Jones*
|5||...And So To F...
Written-By – Collins*
Written-By – Goodsall*, Jones*, Collins*, Lumley*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Heritage Records Limited
- Licensed To – Zok Records
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Roxy
- Pressed By – Disctronics S
- Artwork – Zok Records Ltd.
- Bass – Percy Jones
- Crew – Pudding And Pete
- Drums, Vocals – Philip Collins*
- Guitar – John Goodsall
- Keyboards – Peter Robinson, Robin Lumley
- Liner Notes – Robin Lumley
- Management [Tour Manager] – Andy Mackrill
- Photography By – David Warner Ellis, Terry Lott
NotesRecorded at the Roxy Theatre, Los Angeles, California on Sunday, 23rd September 1979 11:30 pm to 1:00 am.
This recording of Brand X captured 'live' at the peak of the band's career has never been previously issued.
Dedicated to Francesca.
Track 4 mentioned as "Malaga Vergen" on release.
Main release title mentioned as "Live at The Roxy, LA" (with a comma) on media face.
Ⓟ 1995 Heritage Records Limited
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 025492 300662
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): DISCTRONICS S ZCDBX 010 01
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8785
|HST193CD||Brand X||Live At The Roxy LA (CD, Album, RE)||Gonzo Multimedia||HST193CD||UK||2013|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.