- Performer:Harry James And His Orchestra
- Album:I Didn't Mean A Word I Said / Who's Sorry Now?
- About:Label: Columbia – C809
Type: Shellac, 10", 78 RPM
Date of released: 1946
Category: Jazz, Pop, Stage & Screen
Style: Big Band
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1852 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1754 megabytes
- Other formats:AU WMA VOX AA ASF MP1 DTS
- 1852 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||I Didn't Mean A Word I Said
Lyrics By – Adamson*Music By – McHugh*Vocals [Chorus] – Buddy DiVitoWritten By – -Adamson-McHugh-
|B||Who's Sorry Now?
Lyrics By – Kalmar*, Ruby*Music By – Snyder*Vocals [Chorus] – Willie Smith Written By – -Kalmar-Ruby-Snyder-
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Clarinet [Uncredited] – Willie Smith
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Clarinet [Uncredited], Flute [Uncredited] – Eddie Rosa*
- Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – George Davis (tracks: B)
- Bass [Uncredited] – Ed Mihelich
- Cello [Uncredited] – Cy Bernard (tracks: A), Al Friede* (tracks: A)
- Drums [Uncredited] – Lou Fromm (tracks: A), Nick Fatool (tracks: B)
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Hayden Causey
- Leader – Harry James
- Piano [Uncredited] – Arnold Ross
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Clint Davis (tracks: A), Corky Corcoran
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited], Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – Stuart Bruner*
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Chuck Preble*, Dalton Rizzotto (tracks: A), Ray Heath* (tracks: B), Vic Hamann
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Harry James , Red Berken*, James Grimes , Jimmy Troutman* (tracks: B), Jimmy Campbell , Leonard Corris* (tracks: A)
- Valve Trombone [Uncredited] – Juan Tizol
- Viola [Uncredited] – Alex Neiman* (tracks: A), Bill Spear* (tracks: A), Sam Freed (tracks: A)
- Violin [Uncredited] – Bob Bein (tracks: A), Ernest Karpati (tracks: A), Harry Jawarski* (tracks: A), Jack Gootkin (tracks: A), John De Voogdt (tracks: A)
NotesBoth Sides - Fox Trot
A Side: From "Do You Love Me"; Full title is "I'm Sorry, I Didn't Mean A Word I Said"; Copyright cites musical as 'Kitten On The Keys'. Specific writing credit roles from copyright documentation.
Side A (HCO 1727) was recorded February, 20 1946 in Hollywood, CA
Side B (HCO 1630) was recorded December 19, 1945 in Hollywood, CA
Recording dates/locations and performer credits from The Jazz Discography Ver 14.0.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Label [Below Catalog Number]): (HCO 1727)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Label [Below Catalog Number]): (HCO 1630)
|36973||Harry James And His Orchestra||I Didn't Mean A Word I Said / Who's Sorry Now? (Shellac, 10")||Columbia||36973||US||1946|
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.