Field Recording, Spoken Word, Folk
- Performer:Davie Stewart
- Album:Tinker's Talk: Travelling In Scotland & Ireland
- About:Label: Folktracks – FSD-60-462
Date of released: 1975
Category: Non-Music, Folk, World, & Country
Style: Field Recording, Spoken Word, Folk
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1374 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1551 megabytes
- Other formats:DXD DMF MOD APE AIFF MP3 AHX
- 1374 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
- 1551 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP / RAR archive
|A||Davie Tells About His Life||27:30|
|B2||Cattle Drover's Song: I'm Often Drunk||2:00|
|B3||Description Of Pitching Camp||5:27|
|B4||Song: The Jolly Tinker||1:35|
- Published By – Folktracks Cassettes
- Copyright (c) – Folktracks & Soundpost Publ.
NotesBlack tape with single white label on Side A.
Notes are printed on a plain white piece of paper and folded into the shape of a J-card.
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.