- Performer:Ricardo Tacuchian
- Album:Carnaval / Carnival: Music From Brazil And The U.S.
- About:Label: North/South Recordings – N/S R 1028
Type: CD, Album
Date of released: 2002
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1331 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1266 megabytes
- Other formats:AU VOC VQF MP2 RA MP4 VOX
- 1331 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Ricardo Tacuchian||Toccata Urbana
Composed By – Ricardo Tacuchian
Composed By – Wayne Peterson
|3||–Christopher James||In Frostiger Nacht
Composed By – Christopher James
|–Raoul Pleskow||Chamber Setting With Voice
Composed By – Raoul Pleskow
|4||–||Jamte, Premet Nox||1:43|
|5||–||O World, O Life||1:27|
|7||–||Music At The Close||3:13|
|8||–Gilberto Mendes||Ulysses In Copacabana Surfing With James Joyce And Dorothy Lamour
Composed By – Gilberto Mendes
- Copyright (c) – North/South Consonance, Inc.
- Record Company – North/South Recordings
- Cover [Cover Art] – Aliria Morales
- Design [Package Design] – Enigmedia, Inc.
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Rick Rowe
- Engineer [Recording Engineer], Editor [Digital Editing] – James McLean
- Ensemble – The North / South Consonance Ensemble (tracks: 4 to 7)
- Executive Producer, Editor [Digital Editing], Liner Notes, Conductor – Max Lifchitz
- Liner Notes – Laura Ellis
- Orchestra – The North/South Chamber Orchestra (tracks: 1 to 3, 8)
- Photography – Art Paxton*, Leonard Lewis
- Soprano Vocals – Elizabeth Farnum (tracks: 4 to 7)
NotesRecorded September 17-19, 2001 at the Recital Hall of the Performing Arts Center of Purchase College, SUNY
Recording made possible with grants from the Mary Flagler Cary Charitable Trust and with public funds from the New York State
Council on the Art, and through the generosity of Mr. Theodore B. Palmer, III.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 034068682823
- Barcode (Entered): 0 34068 68282 3
- SPARS Code: DDD
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.