- Performer:Roy Hall And His Blue Ridge Entertainers
- Album:Little Sweetheart Come And Kiss Me / 'Neath The Bridge At The Foot Of The Hill
- About:Label: Bluebird – B-8794
Type: Shellac, 10", 78 RPM
Date of released: 1941
Category: Folk, World, & Country
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1454 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1729 megabytes
- Other formats:TTA MOD ASF DXD WAV MIDI MPC
- 1454 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Little Sweetheart Come And Kiss Me
Written-By – Clayton Hall, Saford Hall
|B||'Neath The Bridge At The Foot Of The Hill
Written-By – J. Hugh Hall*
- Record Company – RCA Manufacturing Co., Inc.
- Acoustic Bass [Uncredited] – Wayne Watson
- Banjo [Uncredited], Vocals [Uncredited] – Clayton Hall
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Tommy Magness
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Roy Hall , Saford Hall
- Steel Guitar [Electric Steel Guitar, Uncredited] – Bill Brown
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Roy Hall (tracks: B), Saford Hall (tracks: A)
NotesBoth sides recorded 9 October 1940 in Atlanta, GA.
Side A matrix no. 054582-1.
Side B matrix no. 054583-1.
Credits and recording dates reported in Tony Russell "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): B-8794A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): A B-8794B
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.