- Performer:The Yarra Yarra New Orleans Jazz Band
- Album:Volume 2
- About:Label: Crest Record Co – CRT-7-EP-008
Type: Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, EP
Date of released: 1962
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1438 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1742 megabytes
- Other formats:APE AIFF XM FLAC AAC AHX MP4
- 1438 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
- 1742 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP / RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Walk Thru' The Valley||3:10|
|B1||He's Got The Whole World In His Hands
Adapted By – Love*
Written-By – Tyers*
- Published By – Chappell
- Published By – Albert
- Banjo – Lee Treanor
- Bass – Bob Brown
- Clarinet – Denis Ball
- Drums – Don Hall
- Engineer [Sound] – Marcus Herman
- Photography – D. Grant
- Trombone – Les Fithall
- Trumpet – Maurice Garbutt
- Vocals – Judy Jacques (tracks: A1,A2,B1)
Rear sleeve notes as follows:
Judy Jacques makes no concession to gimmickry! She sings with a fervour that has earned her the title of "a teenage Mahalia Jackson" - not that her style is copied. "Judy has the lot" is how one jazz critic summed her up, "not only does she reveal a strong jazz feeling, she is also a very beautiful girl". Judy loves singing Gospel and Spiritual songs. Her spirited rendition of "This Train" indicates her mature approach. Note that Judy does not try to over-ride the backing, but rather tends to be a part of the overall pattern.
Crest have further issues planned. No doubt you will follow the career of this talented young outfit.
"The BEST that's PRESSED is on a CREST"
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.