- Performer:Jimmy Dorsey And His Orchestra
- Album:The Jumpin' Jive / Shoot The Meat Balls To Me, Dominick! Boy!!
- About:Label: Decca – 2612
Type: Shellac, 10", 78 RPM
Date of released: 1939
Style: Big Band
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1642 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1370 megabytes
- Other formats:AU AA WMA AUD ASF MP1 ADX
- 1642 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||The Jumpin' Jive (Jim Jam Jump)
Vocals [Chorus] – Helen O'ConnellWritten-By – Calloway*, Froeba*, Palmer*
|B||Shoot The Meat Balls To Me, Dominick! Boy!!
Written-By – Jimmy Dorsey, Toots Camarata*
- Manufactured By – Decca Records, Inc.
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Milt Yaner, Sam Rubinowitch
- Clarinet [Uncredited], Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Directed By [Uncredited] – Jimmy Dorsey
- Double Bass [Uncredited] – Jack Ryan
- Drums [Uncredited] – Buddy Schutz (tracks: A), Ray McKinley (tracks: B)
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Roc Hillman
- Piano [Uncredited] – Freddie Slack
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Charles Frazier, Herbie Haymer
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Don Matteson, Sonny Lee
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Cy Baker (tracks: A), Ralph Muzillo, Shorty Sherock
NotesSide A was recorded on July 14, 1939 in New York, NY.
Side B was recorded on May 26, 1939 in New York, NY.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): 65967
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): 65662
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): 65967AA
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): 65662A
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.