- Performer:Company 91
- Album:Company 91 Volume 3
- About:Label: Incus – CD18
Type: CD, Album
Date of released: 1994
Style: Free Improvisation
- ZIP / RAR Size (FLAC version)1662 megabytes
- ZIP / RAR Size (MP3 version)1474 megabytes
- Other formats:AHX MP1 MP4 TTA FLAC MIDI AC3
- 1662 downloads at 32 mb/s
FLAC version ZIP / RAR archive
- 1474 downloads at 39 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP / RAR archive
|1||JZ/YR Part 1||8:37|
|2||JZ/YR Part 2||5:54|
|5||DB/AB/YR/JZ/VM Part 1||6:09|
|6||DB/AB/YR/JZ/VM Part 2||2:16|
|7||DB/AB/YR/JZ/VM Part 3||6:32|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Compatible Recording & Publishing Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Compatible Recording & Publishing Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus – B1080
- Alto Saxophone – John Zorn
- Artwork, Design – Karen Brookman
- Bass – Paul Rogers
- Electronics, Keyboards – Pat Thomas
- Guitar – Buckethead, Derek Bailey
- Percussion – Paul Lovens
- Photography By – Martin L McGain
- Post Production – John Hadden
- Producer – Derek Bailey
- Recorded By – Matt Saunders, Paul Wilson
- Trombone – Yves Robert
- Violin – Alexander Balanescu
- Voice – Vanessa Mackness
NotesCompany Week is a celebration of freely improvised music and in 1991 musicians came together for five days improvising, most of them meeting for the first time.
This CD is taken from the final two days (Friday and Saturday).
The titles are derived from the initials of the musicians.
Ⓒ&Ⓟ 1994 Compatible Recording & Publishing Ltd.
Made in England
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: B1080 CD18 : .MASTERED. BY NIMBUS
- Matrix / Runout (Moulded Matrix Text): 1:0
- Mastering SID Code (2 x): IFPI L123
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2307
Warning! Your ISP is tracking you!
Your IP Address is easy to track! NEVER download anything without hiding your IP with a VPN.